Best CCNA Training in Ludhiana | CCNA Course in Ludhiana | CCNA Training Institute in Ludhiana
General Information : Cisco Certified Network Associate : CCNA
Description : CCNA : Routing & Switching | Examination Center Ludhiana
The CCNA Routing and Switching covers skills necessary to administer devices on small or medium-sized networks. This certification requires the ICND1 100-105 and ICND2 200-105 exams. Examinees may take the exams separately or the composite 200-125 CCNA exam. It exists generally as a prerequisite to more advanced certifications, such as the CCNP exams and Cisco Design certifications, e.g. CCNP, CCDA, CCDP, etc.
- Laptop with Linux/Windows OS
Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-125)
Exam Description: The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching composite exam (200-125) is a 90-minute, 50–60 question assessment that is associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, infrastructure security, and infrastructure management.
The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
Course Content : Designed by Web Ludhiana for Advance CCNA Certification
15% 1.0 Network Fundamentals
- Compare and contrast OSI and TCP/IP models
- Compare and contrast TCP and UDP protocols
- Describe the impact of infrastructure components in an enterprise network
- Access points
- Wireless controllers
- Describe the effects of cloud resources on enterprise network architecture
- Traffic path to internal and external cloud services
- Virtual services
- Basic virtual network infrastructure
- Compare and contrast collapsed core and three-tier architectures
- Compare and contrast network topologies
- Select the appropriate cabling type based on implementation requirements
- Apply troubleshooting methodologies to resolve problems
- Perform and document fault isolation
- Resolve or escalate
- Verify and monitor resolution
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Compare and contrast IPv4 address types
- Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv6 addressing
- Configure and verify IPv6 Stateless Address Auto Configuration
- Compare and contrast IPv6 address type
- Global unicast
- Unique local
- Link local
- Modified EUI 64
21% 2.0 LAN Switching Technologies
- Describe and verify switching concepts
- MAC learning and aging
- Frame switching
- Frame flooding
- MAC address table
- Interpret Ethernet frame format
- Troubleshoot interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, duplex, speed)
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs (normal/extended range) spanning multiple switches
- Access ports (data and voice)
- Default VLAN
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot interswitch connectivity
- Trunk ports
- Add and remove VLANs on a trunk
- DTP, VTP (v1&v2), and 802.1Q
- Native VLAN
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot STP protocols
- STP mode (PVST+ and RPVST+)
- STP root bridge selection
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot STP related optional features
- BPDU guard
- Configure and verify Layer 2 protocols
- Cisco Discovery Protocol
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel
- Describe the benefits of switch stacking and chassis aggregation
23% 3.0 Routing Technologies
- Describe the routing concepts
- Packet handling along the path through a network
- Forwarding decision based on route lookup
- Frame rewrite
- Interpret the components of a routing table
- Network mask
- Next hop
- Routing protocol code
- Administrative distance
- Gateway of last resort
- Describe how a routing table is populated by different routing information sources
- Admin distance
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inter-VLAN routing
- Router on a stick
- Compare and contrast static routing and dynamic routing
- Compare and contrast distance vector and link state routing protocols
- Compare and contrast interior and exterior routing protocols
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 static routing
- Default route
- Network route
- Host route
- Floating static
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPFv2 for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub, virtual-link, and LSAs)
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPFv3 for IPv6 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub, virtual-link, and LSAs)
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub)
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv6 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub)
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2 for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution)
- Troubleshoot basic Layer 3 end-to-end connectivity issues
10% 4.0 WAN Technologies
- Configure and verify PPP and MLPPP on WAN interfaces using local authentication
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot PPPoE client-side interfaces using local authentication
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot GRE tunnel connectivity
- Describe WAN topology options
- Hub and spoke
- Full mesh
- Single vs dual-home
- Describe WAN access connectivity options
- Metro Ethernet
- Broadband PPPoE
- Internet VPN (DMVPN, site-to-site VPN, client VPN)
- Configure and verify single-homed branch connectivity using eBGP IPv4 (limited to peeringand route advertisement using Network command only)
- Describe basic QoS concepts
- Device trust
- Congestion management
10% 5.0 Infrastructure Services
- Describe DNS lookup operation
- Troubleshoot client connectivity issues involving DNS
- Configure and verify DHCP on a router (excluding static reservations)
- TFTP, DNS, and gateway options
- Troubleshoot client- and router-based DHCP connectivity issues
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic HSRP
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inside source NAT
- 7 Configure and verify NTP operating in a client/server mode
11% 6.0 Infrastructure Security
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot port security
- Max MAC addresses
- Violation actions
- Err-disable recovery
- Describe common access layer threat mitigation techniques
- DHCP snooping
- Nondefault native VLAN
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 access list for traffic filtering
- Verify ACLs using the APIC-EM Path Trace ACL Analysis tool
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic device hardening
- Local authentication
- Secure password
- Access to device
- Source address
- Login banner
- Describe device security using AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
10% 7.0 Infrastructure Management
- Configure and verify device-monitoring protocols
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues using ICMP echo-based IP SLA
- Configure and verify device management
- Backup and restore device configuration
- Using Cisco Discovery Protocol or LLDP for device discovery
- Configure and verify initial device configuration
- Perform device maintenance
- Cisco IOS upgrades and recovery (SCP, FTP, TFTP, and MD5 verify)
- Password recovery and configuration register
- File system management
- Use Cisco IOS tools to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Ping and traceroute with extended option
- Terminal monitor
- Log events
- Local SPAN
- Describe network programmability in enterprise network architecture
- Function of a controller
- Separation of control plane and data plane
- Northbound and southbound APIs
Bottom of Form
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Top Reasons to join Web Ludhiana for CCNA Training Course in Ludhiana:
- We provide CCNA Training Video Tutorials of the classroom sessions, so in case if the candidate missed any class he/she can learn from those video tutorials by Er Karan Arora
- All our CCNA Training programs are based on Live Case studies and Industry Oriented Projects.
- Our training curriculum is approved by our Data Scientists and placement partners.
- Training/Coaching are going to be conducted on daily & weekly basis and conjointly. We will customize the training schedule as per the candidate necessities.
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 8+ years of real industry experience.
- Training will be conducted by our Founder and Data Scientists.
- Our Labs are terribly well-equipped with upgraded version of hardware and software.
- Our classrooms are fully geared up with projectors, Smart Labs, Smart Tablets & Wi-Fi access.
- We provide free Personality Development classes which includes Fluency, Group Discussions, Job interviews Preparation & Presentation skills.
- You will get study material in form of E-Book’s, Jupyter Notebooks and 1500 Interview Questions.
- Worldwide Recognized Course Completion Certificate by IBM, once you’ve completed the course.
- Flexible Payment options such as Paytm, Cheques, Google Pay, Cash, Credit Card, UPI, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- CCNA Course in Ludhiana is designed according to current IT Standards.
- We offer the best CCNA Training and Placement in Ludhiana with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- 24×7 lab facility. Students/Professionals are free to access the labs, Desktops for as per their own preferred or suitable timings.
Trainer Profile for CCNA Training in Ludhiana
Our Trainers provide complete freedom to the students, to explore the subject and learn based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates are free to ask any questions at any time.
- More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Up to Date on Latest Technologies like Cloud, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Full Stack, Data Science, React Native, Angular, Amazon Web Service, Ethical Hacking, CCNA etc.
- Having 4+ Years of Corporate Training Experience
- Very Good Communication Skills and friendly teaching Tutor who understand the need of the Student.
- 100% Success rate on Batch Completion
- CCNA Specialist, CCNA Qualified Associate, and CCNA Certified Expert.
- Referred 1350+ Students in MNC Companies
- Expert in Preparing Skill and Experienced based Resume
- Having Strong Experienced in Banking, Telecom, E-Commerce Sectors
- Meet Our Best CCNA Trainer at our Web Ludhiana Branches
- To Talk to Our Classroom Instructor Please call us +91 99140 77736
Web Ludhiana Placement Assistance for CCNA Training in Ludhiana
Being one of the top CCNA Training Company in Ludhiana and a Certified Microsoft Authorized Education Partner, Cisco Partners, Intel Technology Provider, Google Certified Professionals & IBM Certified. Web Ludhiana deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- Web Ludhiana helps to keep you updated with latest trends and technologies.
- Web Ludhiana helps in updating your resume according to the job or company requirement
Web Ludhiana helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS. Many of our alumni are working in ValueCoders, ArStudiouz, PixelCrayons,Prolitus, Space-O Technologies, Technostacks Infotech Pvt. Ltd, Focaloid Technologies,RIT Solution, iPraxa Inc, Webtunix AI TCS, Amazon, Facebook, Sasken, CrossML, Infosys, Google, Uber and Wipro